3. "All shall be well" : explorations in Universalism and Christian theology from Origen to Moltmann
11. The larger hope
13. Die "Wiederbringung aller Dinge" im württembergischen Pietismus : theologiegeschichtliche Studien zum eschatologischen Heilsuniversalismus württembergischer Pietisten des 18. Jahrhunderts
14. Salvation for all men : illustrated and vindicated as a scripture doctrine in numerous abstracts from a variety of pious and learned men
16. The Columbian Congress of the Universalist Church : papers and addresses at the Congress, held as a section of the World's Congress Auxiliary of the Columbian Exposition, 1893.
19. A candid review of a pamphlet entitled A candid reply : the whole being a doctrinal controversy between the Hopkintonian and the Universalist
20. The mystery hid from ages and generations, made manifest by the gospel-revelation; or, The salvation of all men the grand thing aimed at in the scheme of God, as opened in the New-Testament writings, and entrusted with JesusChrist to bring into effect ...
Rare Book Collection (Wilson Library)
- Call Number
- BX9940 .C5 1784
- In-Library Use Only
- Inscribed at front free-endpaper: "Andrew Jukes [?] Nil nisi cruce" with a cross drawn inside a circle.