105. Growth rate tables
112. The cost of capital in Canada, with special reference to public development of the Columbia River
114. Careers in banking; areas of specialization, education required, opportunities, employment possibilities, where employment is found.
115. Direct reduction loan amortization schedules for loans with quarterly, semiannual & annual payments
117. Tabellen für die Zinses-zinsen- und Rentenrechnung : mit Anwendung derselben auf Berechnung von Anlehen : Konstruktion von Amortisationsplänen etc.
118. Stereotype edition of Rowlett's Tables of discount, or interest : besides a complete cent table, the whole computed at six per cent
119. Rowlett's tables of discount or interest : on every dollar, from unit, or one, to two thousand : on every ten dollars, from two thousand to two thousand five hundred : on every fifty, from two thousand five hundred to three thousand : and ... a complete cent table, the whole computed at six per cent ... together with examples ... shewing in what manner (by means of the tables) to ascertain the interest, at five, seven, and at eight per cent ...
Law Library — Rare Books Room (3rd floor)
- Call Number
- HG1628 .R85 1802
- In-Library Use Only