1. Selecti tractatvs ivris varii, vere avrei, in frequentissima & vtilissima materia assecvrationis et cavtionis, diversorvm clarissimorvm v.i. lvminvm, veterum & recentium: ivra pignorvm et hypothecarvm fideivssionvm, excussionum, arrestationum, repressaliarum, assecurationum, sequestrationum, cessionum. & quæ eiusdem generis sunt omnia, exactissimè complectentes ...
3. A candid historical account of the hospital for the reception of exposed and deserted young children; representing the present plan of it as productive of many evils, and not adapted to the genius and happiness of this nation ... with a proposal for carrying a new design into execution. To which is added a letter from a country gentleman to a governor of the hospital ...
4. Letters on the importance of the rising generation of the laboring part of our fellow-subjects : being an account of the miserable state of the infant parish poor; the great usefulness of the hospital for exposed and deserted young children properly restricted; the obligations of parochial officers; and an historical detail of the whole mortality of London and Westminster, from 1592 to this time ...
5. An account of the institution and regulations of the guardians of the asylum, or house of refuge, situate in the parish of Lambeth, in the county of Surrey, for the reception of orphan girls, the settlements of whose parents cannot be found.
6. An account of the rise, progress, and present state of the Boston female asylum : together with the act of incorporation : also the bye-laws and rules and regulations adopted by the board of managers.
7. Modo de sostener y educar los niños expósitos y legítimos desamparados, sin notable recargo de los fondos de la nación
Davis Library (5th floor)
- Call Number
- HV743.N5 B8
17. Bethesda, an historical sketch of Whitefield's House of Mercy in Georgia, and of the Union Society, his associate and successor in philanthropy.
Library Service Center — Brittle Book Remote Storage
- Call Number
- HV881 .F63
- In-Library Use Only
- 1911 printing