1. The international labour code, 1939 : a systematic arrangement of the conventions and recommendations adopted by the International Labour Conference, 1919-1939
2. Economic measures in favour of the family : a survey of laws and administrative regulations providing for economic measures in favour of the family in various countries.
3. Freedom of association : digest of decisions of the Freedom of Association Committee of the governing body of the ILO.
5. The right to organise : a survey of laws and regulations relating to the right of workers to establish unions of their own choosing
7. Legislation on the rehabilitation of disabled people in sixteen member states of the Council of Europe
Davis Library — International Documents
- Call Number
- K1970.A54 L44 1990
- In-Library Use Only