3. Appointment, 1773 March 6, of Paolo Posi as architect of Saint Peter's Basilica after the death of Luigi Vanvitelli : manuscript
4. Permission granted, 1600 February 5, Rome, to Philippus Pandolfini of Florence to preside at an ecclesiastical court instead of Leo Strozzi.
5. Record, 1595 April 27, Rome, of transfer of shares in the second Mons Succursus of Avignon, by Asdrubal de Compagnis, seven to Anastasia de Compagnis and five each to the minors Angelus and Attilius Ludovici de Incontris.
6. Transfer, 1595 August 30, Rome, by Elisabetta Gherardescha, to her daughter Magdelena, of five shares in the first Mons Succursus of Avignon while retaining the interest.
7. Transfer, 1584 April 26, Rome, by Elisabetta di Simone Gherardescha, widow of Leo de Nerlis and depositor in the first Mons Succursus of Avignon, to Jacobus Leo de Nerlis, of 1900 scuta while retaining the interest.
9. Sale, 1575 March 8, Rome, by Thomas Gillius, Papal Treasurer, to Magdalena, daughter of Leo and Elisabetta de Nerlis, of five shares in the first Mons Succursus of Avignon, yielding 10.5 percent.
10. Decision in a succession case, 1554 June 21, between the family Butrigariis and Count Josephus Stella, signed by Cardinal de Simone.
11. Letter, 1554 June 26, from Ben. da Montacuto in Rome, to Giovanni da Filicaia in Florence, regarding a debt.
12. Acknowledgment of receipt of money, 1553 January 24, Rome, by the members of the Apostolic Camera from the former Bishop Alphonsus Tornabonus.
13. Loan, 1545 April 18, from Benvenuto Olivieri e compagni of Rome, involving several persons in Castellana and Avignon.
14. Notification, 1505 June 19, in Rome, from the Neapolitan cardinal to Prudentius de Forcetti de Teramo that Johannes Alfonsus de Valignano will fill the curacy of the Theatina [Chieti] Diocese.
19. Io[annis] de Sacro Busco Tractatus de spera De musica tractat auctoris incerti item Mithologia, B. Fulgentii.
Davis Library — Microfilm (lower level)
- Call Number