Washington Press Club Foundation oral history interviews, 1990s.
- Washington Press Club Foundation
- Archival and manuscript material
Where to find it
Copies of typed transcriptions of oral history interviews produced by the Women in Journalism Oral History Project of the Washington Press Club Foundation, which is interviewing women who have played important roles in all aspects of the profession. The Southern Historical Collection, in cooperation with the UNC School of Journalism, is serving as a depository for transcriptions of these interviews.
This item is about
- Access Restriction
- Photocopying restricted to 20 pages per interview.
- In the Southern Historical Collection, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (#4579).
- 19 items (1.5 linear ft.).
- Genre or Form
- OCLC Number