Oyster boy review records, 1994-1997.
- Archival and manuscript material
Where to find it
Records of the Oyster Boy Review, consisting chiefly of production materials, including correspondence (chiefly copies of emails) with the authors published in each issue and manuscripts of their submissions. Also included are emails between Sauvé and Review editors and a small amount of financial and administrative material.
This item is about
- Access Restriction
- RESTRICTED: Editorial correspondence between Damon Sauvé and Jeffery Beam, and between Sauvé and Chad Driscoll closed until 2048.
- Biographical Sketch of Creators
- Oyster Boy Review is a literary journal published in print and on the World Wide Web. Damon Sauvé edits the journal, which began in 1994 and is published three times a year.
- In the Southern Historical Collection, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (#4897).
- Local Notes
- Source of acquisition: Gifts 1997-1998
- 800 items (2.0 linear ft.).
- Genre or Form
- OCLC Number