- 2005?-: Malvern, Pa. : Accessible Archives, Inc.
Where to find it
A site devoted to primary source material in American history. Information archived is from leading historical periodicals and books, and includes eyewitness accounts of historical events, vivid descriptions of daily life, editorial observations, commerce as seen through advertisements, and genealogical records. Databases are encyclopedic in scope and allow full Boolean, group, name, string, and truncated searches. Transcribed individual entries are complete with full bibliographic citations and are organized chronologically. Titles will continue to be added covering important topics and time periods for scholars and students of all academic levels.
The Civil War: a newspaper perspective, (November 1860-April 1865) -- The Civil War: the soldiers' perspective -- The Civil War: the generals' perspective -- African American newspapers: the 19th century -- South Carolina newspapers.
This item includes
This item is about
- Variant Title
- Accessible archives primary source material from 18th and 19th century periodicals.
Primary source material from 18th & 19th century periodicals.
Former title from HTML header: Accessible archives search and information server
- Former Title
- <Sept. 11, 2008>: Accessible archives : primary source material from 18th & 19th century periodicals
- 1998-2004: [s.l.] : Scholarly Resources
2005?-: Malvern, Pa. : Accessible Archives, Inc.
- Serial Dates
- Began in 1990.
- Access Restriction
- Access limited to UNC Chapel Hill-authenticated users. Unlimited simultaneous users
- Title from home page (viewed Dec. 13, 2012).
Published by Scholarly Resources <1998-2004>; Accessible Archives, Inc. <2005?>-
"Accessible Archives, Inc. was founded in 1990" --About us page.
- Genre or Form
- OCLC Number
- Other Identifiers
- LCCN: 2008228793