Skip to Main Content
UNC-Chapel Hill Libraries Catalog
Correlation of surface sections of the intertongued Eocene Wasatch and Green River formations along the west flank of the Rock Springs uplift in southwest Wyoming
- Call Number
In-Library Use Only
- Miscellaneous field studies ; map MF-2104
- Reston, Va. : The Survey ; Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution, 1989.
- Scale [ca. 1:250,000]. Vertical scale [ca. 1:1,200].
- Includes bibliographical references, and index map.
- 14 sections on 1 sheet ; sheet 66 x 102 cm., folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Genre or Form
- OCLC Number
- Other Identifiers
- GPO Item Number: 619-G-11