Skip to Main Content
UNC-Chapel Hill Libraries Catalog
Minimum enroute IFR altitudes over particular routes and intersections.
In-Library Use Only
- Current Frequency
- [Washington, D.C.?] : Air Traffic Service, Airspace--Rules and Aeronautical Information Division
- Vols. for 1983-19 issued by: Air Traffic Service, Airspace--Rules and Aeronautical Information Division; <1994-> by: Office of Air Traffic System Management, National Flight Data Center.
- Related Items
- Continued by: Code of Federal Regulations, Title 14, part 95, subpart C " En route altitudes over particular routes and intersections."
- Reproduction Details
- Microfiche. <Jan. 1994> [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. microfiches : negative.
- Description based on: June 1983; title from cover.
- v. ; 28 cm.
- Genre or Form
- OCLC Number
- Other Identifiers
- LCCN: sn 94028281
GPO Item Number: 0431-D-07 (microfiche)