Assertive religious identities : India and Europe
- edited by Satish Saberwal, Mushirul Hasan.
- New Delhi : Manohar : Distributed in South Asia by Foundation Books, 2006.
Where to find it
Contributed papers presented at seminar.
- Who is a Malayali Anyway? Language, Community & Identity in Precolonial Kerala
- From Dar-ul-Harb to Dar-ul-Islam?: Chishti Sufi Accounts & the Emergence of Islam in the Delhi Sultanate
- Conflict & Coexistence: Jews in Europe under Muslim & Christian Rule
- Living Plurally: A Nineteenth-Century Delhi Intelligentsia
- Standardizing Muslim Scholarship: The Nadwat al-ulama
- Local Roots of Tablighi Jamaat in Orissa
- Assertive Religious Identities, Secular Nation States & the Question of Pluralism
- Hindutva Ideas of the Past
- The Navigators of Hindu Rashtra: RSS Pracharaks
- Trishul Diksha, Cross Burning & the Politics of Hate
- Identity Assertions as Contentious Acts
- The Evolution of Political Islam in Jammu & Kashmir
- Do Hindu & Islamic Transnational Religious Movements represent Cosmopolitanism & Difference?
- Adivasi vs Vanvasi: The Politics of Conversion in Central India
- In Pursuit of Tolerance: Why Liberty should Receive Priority
- Asserting Religious Identities in the Federal Republic of Germany
- Transcending Religious Identities: Amrita Pritam & Partition