Currencies and globalization
- Marcy L. Ferrington, editor.
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, Inc., c2007.
Where to find it
Currencies are often the targets of speculators and the sometimes reflections and engines of a country's prosperity. They affect consumption rates, political stability and industrial success. Exchange rates are carefully set and endlessly analysed and changed. This book presents leading contemporary issues related to currencies and globalisation.
- China's Exchange Rate Peg: Economic Issues and Options for U.S. Trade Policy
- China's Currency Peg: A Summary of the Economic Issues
- China's Currency: U.S. Options
- China's Currency: A Summary of the Economic Issues
- Arbitrage in Foreign Exchange Markets within the Context of a Transactional Algebra
- Responsiveness to External Developments through the Trade Channel: New Estimates for the Euro Area
- The Impact of Euro on Trade: The (Early) Effect is Not so Large
- Fluctuations in the Dollar: Do they Matter?
- The Effects of Dollar Fluctuations on Private Consumption in the U.S.