Skip to Main Content
UNC-Chapel Hill Libraries Catalog
Newly discovered Paleocene and Eocene rocks near Fairfield, California, and correlation with rocks in Vaca Valley and the so-called Martinez formation or stage
- Open-file report ; 2008-1228
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2008.
- System Details
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 8/13/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2008/1228/of2008-1228.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed on Aug. 13, 2008).
Includes bibliographical references.
- iii, 29 p. : digital, PDF file.
- OCLC Number
- Other Identifiers
- GPO Item Number: 0624-H (online)