Eloise Vaughn papers, 1996-2008.
- Vaughn, Eloise
- Archival and manuscript material
Where to find it
The Eloise Vaughn Papers, 1996-2008, consists chiefly of materials documenting the publication and promotion of the book Keep Singing: Two Mothers, Two Sons, and Their Fight Against Jesse Helms, which chronicles the loss of her and co-author Patsy Clarke's sons to AIDS in the early 1990s. There are also some materials related to the grassroots organization Mothers Against Jesse In Congress (MAJIC) that they created to thwart Senator Helms' reelection in 1996.
This item is about
- Access Restriction
- Use of audio or moving image materials may require production of listening or viewing copies.
- In the Southern Historical Collection, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (#5602).
- Local Notes
- Source of acquisition: Acquired 2014.
- approximately 700 items (3 linear ft.)
- Genre or Form
- Case studies
- OCLC Number