Skip to Main Content
UNC-Chapel Hill Libraries Catalog
Winter motor vehicle use map. White River National Forest. Eagle and Holy Cross Ranger Districts, Colorado
- Call Number
- A 13.28:W 58/15/ 2017
- For holdings, ask at Davis RefDesk.
- Variant Title
- White River National Forest
Eagle and Holy Cross Ranger Districts, Colorado
- Current Frequency
- [Washington, D.C.] : Forest Service, United States Department of Agriculture, -
- Serial Dates
- Began with: 2017.
- Scale approximately 1:120,000 ; universal transverse Mercator projection (W 107°15ʹ00ʺ--W 106°15ʹ00ʺ/N 40°00ʹ00ʺ--N 39°15ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Shows routes and areas designated for winter over-snow motor vehicle use.
Includes text, illustrations, and vicinity map.
- maps ; 83 x 86 cm, on sheet 87 x 111 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Genre or Form
- OCLC Number
- Other Identifiers
- LCCN: 2017231334
GPO Item Number: 0080-G